Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thanks for Blogger help!

Thanks Gill and Karin for the advice. After some fiddling, my husband managed to get rid of the box. Maybe I will just leave the design as is for a little while!

On a mini note, I think I've reached the conclusion that it's easier to just toss all my half scale ideas into the bin and just go with quarter scale. I am just so over trying to find half scale furniture and accessories, and there is so much available in quarter scale. I just like how you can still get a good level of detail into half scale without it being too fiddly but it's so much smaller than one inch scale. I think I will need to get really creative and less lazy and design some furniture kits and get someone to manufacture them for me.

Anyway, have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, but only toss your ideas in the bin, not the real minis!
    I love your new design of your blog, nice colors.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete