Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Inspired to work on French shop

Have spent the last two weeks in far north Queensland, enjoying the heat, cocktails, delicious food and relaxation. Had some time to think about my little French shop and came up with a few ideas. Now just need to get a little organised and get a few things done. Oh yeah, and also work on my Mountfield..... 


Antiqued a few bits of furniture today, ready for some accessories. So therefore need to get motivated and make said accessories.




8 comments:

  1. It's going to look lovely, I really like the long cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you have done so far Shannon, the furniture looksgreat and the aubusson ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really looking very French and very Feminine! and I love the way the furniture is being arranged too!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon

    Would you please be so kind as to let me know where you`ve bought the Dumb Waiter and the Counter.
    Both are just what I`m looking for, especially the Dumb Waiter I`ve been "all over the internet" to find.

    I wish you the most wonderful summer with Family and friends and only fine moments.

    Greetings from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susanne. I have had both for along time. The dumb waiter was a House of Miniatures kit and the countermay have been a Dollshouse Emporium one, but can't be sure. Sorry I can't be of more assistance. Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susanne, I just stumbled upon the counter! It can be found here:
    http://www.thedollhouse.com.au/014/dining-room/furniture-click-here/buffet-white-timber-with-glass-doors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Shannon
    WOW!!!! How sweet of you to think of me. You`re quick to find items, asked for.
    Thank you so much for helping me to get such a wonderful counter.
    Now I only need the Dumb Waiter and hope to find it cheap...Or make it myself one day

    Thank you

    Greetings from Denmark

    ReplyDelete